BEFORE School: 6:30 AM- 8 AM
AFTER School: 2:30 PM-6 PM
- When there is inclement weather, program hours will depend on the school schedule.
- Open on days when the school has late starts or early outs.
Non-School Days (i.e. workship and vacation days, Summer): 6:30 AM-6 PM
- If you need an earlier drop-off time, talk to Ms. Amanda.
- Click on Non-School & Summer Schedule button at right to learn more.
Kids' Time After-School & Summertime Care Program
Kids' Time is open to all school aged children grades K-6. The mission of the program is to provide a quality after-school program of care where children can grow and learn in an environment that reflects the values of the St. Mary’s Community.
The program coordinator is Amanda Hellermann. To see her bio, simply click on her photo to the right.
Hours of Operation: MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location & Transportation:
For More Information/To Register:
Click your BACK button to return to the page you were just on OR click on the BLUE "Home" button to return HOME.
BEFORE School: $2.50/hour per child
- $9/day per child (if stay all afternoon)
- $5/day per child (if picked up before 4 PM)
St. Mary’s Catholic School, 320 5th Ave. SE, Melrose, MN 56352, 320-256-4257.
Transportation is available from the public school.
Contact Amanda Hellermann at 320-256-4257 or
Registration now available at the St. Mary's School Office.
Non-School Days & Summer
Less than 40 hours: $2.50/hour per child
40 hours or more: $100/child per week
MONDAYS: Game Boy & Game Day
TUESDAYS: Computer & Bike Day
WEDNESDAYS: Game Boy & Movie Day
THURSDAYS: Library or Bowling Day
FRIDAYS: Field Trip Day
Summer Weekly Activities: